- To confirm your place on our Soul Sisters Cabarete retreat, please contact us and a deposit of US$500 must be made through our secure payment process driven by PayPal. This will secure your place with us at the Soul Sisters retreat in Cabarete. Please confirm availability before purchasing your flight. Prices do not include airfare.
- Please book your flights to arrive on the first posted retreat date and to depart on the last posted retreat date to and from Puerto Plata (POP). Be sure to give us your flight information to help us schedule your airport pickup time.
- Soul Sisters Cabarete retreat does not offer discounts refunds or credit for arriving late, leaving early or missing any of the activities/meals while on the retreat.
- You must bring your valid passport to enter the Dominican Republic and return. All guests are accountable for proof of citizenship documents. You must have a current passport with a least six months remaining before expiration in addition to a government issued photo ID (like a driver’s license).
- All participants must carry their own medical insurance, valid for the duration of the trip that covers the individual for all medical treatment while traveling abroad.
- All tours must be prepaid in full no later than 2 weeks before departure. All payments must be in the form of U.S. Dollars. If payment is not received when due, Soul Sisters Cabarete Retreat reserves the right to treat the reservation as canceled and rebook the space. On receipt of your deposit we will send you a receipt and confirmation.
- If Soul Sisters Cabarete cancels a retreat, net total of money paid for retreat package will be refunded. Soul Sisters Cabarete retreat is not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled trips, such as airline tickets, or for costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellation or illness.
- Soul Sisters Cabarete retreat offers no cash, cheque or credit card refunds for cancellation or any change to booking by a guest for any reason, including injury, personal emergencies and political actions: our cancellation policy will apply and no exceptions will be entertained.
- For any postponement of a retreat or change of booking to an alternative date, the cancellation policy applies.
- Cancellation within 14 days of their retreat start date, their payment is forfeited in full. All cancellations must be received in writing via email.
Soul Sisters Cabarete partnership with Blossom retreats